- 标准1 [E6.3-4]: 执行一系列的运动技能, transitioning from one skill to another smoothly/without hesitation (3); Combines traveling with manipulative skills of dribbling, 扔, 捕捉, 教师和/或学生设计的小侧面练习任务(4).
- 标准1 [E15.4-5]: Throws to a moving partner with reasonable accuracy in a non-dynamic environment (4); Throws with accuracy, both partners moving (5a); Throws with reasonable accuracy in dynamic, 小范围练习任务(5b).
- 标准1 [E17.3-5]: Dribbles 和 travels in general space at slow to moderate jogging speed with control of ball 和 body (3); Dribbles in self-space with both the preferred 和 the non-preferred h和 using a mature pattern (4a); Dribbles in general space with control of ball 和 body while increasing 和 decreasing speed (4b); Combines h和 dribbling with other skills during one-on-one practice tasks (5).
- 标准1 [E20.4-5]: 手/脚运球结合其他技术(e.g., 通过, 接收, shooting) (4); H和/foot-dribbles with mature patterns in a variety of small-sided game forms (5).
- 标准1 [E26.4]: 结合了运球的操作技巧, 扔, 捕捉, 在教师和/或学生设计的小面练习任务环境中表现突出(4).
标准2.应用概念知识, 原则, 与动作和表现有关的策略和战术.
- 2 (E1标准.3-5]: Recognizes the concept of open spaces in a movement context (3); Applies the concept of open spaces to combination skills involving traveling (e.g., dribbling 和 traveling) (4a); Applies the concept of closing spaces in small-sided practice tasks (4b); Dribbles in general space with changes in direction 和 speed (4c); Combines spatial concepts with locomotor 和 non-locomotor movements for small groups in 体操, 跳舞, 游戏环境(5).
- 标准2 (E2.3-5]: Recognizes locomotor skills specific to a wide variety of physical activities (3); Combines movement concepts with skills in small-sided practice tasks, 体操, 和 跳舞 environments (4); Combines movement concepts with skills in small-sided practice tasks/games environments, 体操, 和自我引导的舞蹈.
- 标准的3 (E2.3-5]: Engages in the activities of physical education class without teacher prompting (3); Actively engages in the activities of physical education class, both teacher-directed 和 independent (4); Actively engages in all the activities of physical education (5).
- 标准4 [E4.3-5]: Works cooperatively with others (3a); Praises others for their success in movement performance (3b); Praises the movement performance of others both more 和 less-skilled (4a); Accepts “players” of all skill levels into the physical activity (4b); Accepts, 认识到, 积极地让高技能和低技能的人参与体育活动和小组项目(5).
- 标准4 [E5.3-5]: Recognizes the role of rules 和 etiquette in physical activity with peers (3); Exhibits etiquette 和 adherence to rules in a variety of physical activities (4); Critiques the etiquette involved in rules of various game activities (5).
- 标准4 [E6.3-5]: Works independently 和 safely in physical activity settings (3); Works safely with peers 和 equipment in physical activity settings (4); Applies safety 原则 with age-appropriate physical activities (5).
标准5. 认识到体育活动对健康的价值, 享受, 挑战, 自我表现, 和/或社会互动.
- 标准5 (E2.3-5]: Discusses the 挑战 that comes from learning a new physical activity (3); Rates the 享受 of participating in challenging 和 mastered physical activities (4); Expresses (via written essay, 视觉艺术, (创造性舞蹈)参加喜爱的体育活动的乐趣和/或挑战. (5).