National 标准s 和 Outcomes Focus for Basketball
标准1.Demonstrates competency in a variety of motor skills 和 movement patterns.
- 标准1 [M4.6]: 在篮球等侵入性运动中，用手传球接球，结合跑步的运动方式，改变方向和速度，并具备能力, flag football, 快速度球类运动, or team h和ball (6).
- 标准1 [M8.6-8]:Dribbles with dominant h和 using a change of speed 和 direction in a variety of practice tasks (6); Dribbles with dominant 和 non-dominant h和 using a change of speed 和 direction in a variety of practice tasks (7); Dribbles with dominant 和 non-dominant h和 using a change of speed 和 direction in small-sided game play (8).
- 标准1 [M10.6-7]Shoots on goal in a dynamic environment as appropriate to the activity (6); Shoots on goal with accuracy in small-sided game play (7).
- 标准1 [M11.6-8]: Maintains defensive ready position, with weight on balls of feet, arms extended, 和 eyes on midsection of the offensive player (6); Slides in all directions while on defense without crossing feet (7); Drop-steps in the direction of the pass during player-to-player defense (8).
标准2.Applies knowledge of concepts, 原则, strategies 和 tactics related to movement 和 performance.
- 标准2 [M2.6-8]: Executes at least one the following offensive tactics to create open space: moves to open space without the ball; uses a variety of passes; uses pivot, 假的, 或给 & go (6); Executes at least two of the following offensive tactics to create open space: give & go; a variety of passes; 假货, pivot) (7); Executes at least three of the following offensive tactics to create open space: moves to create open space on 和 off the ball; uses a variety of passes, 假货, 和 pathways; give & go (8).
- 标准2 [M4.6-8]: Reduces open space on defense by making the body larger 和 reducing passing angles (6); Reduces open space on defense by staying close to the opponent as he/ she nears the goal (7); Reduces open space on defense by staying on the goal side of the offensive player 和 reducing the distance to him/her (third-party perspective) (8).
- 标准2 [M6.6-8]: Transitions from offense to defense or defense to offense by recovering quickly (6); Transitions from offense to defense or defense to offense by recovering quickly 和 communicating with teammates (7); Transitions from offense to defense or defense to offense by recovering quickly, communicating with teammates, 和 capitalizing on an advantage (8).
- 标准的3 [M7.6-8]: Identifies the components of skill-related fitness (6); Distinguishes between health-related 和 skill-related fitness (7); Compares 和 contrasts health-related fitness components (8).
- 标准4 [M1.6-8]: Exhibits personal responsibility by using appropriate etiquette, demonstrating respect for facilities, 和 exhibiting safe behaviors (6); Exhibits responsible social behaviors by cooperating with classmates, demonstrating inclusive behaviors, 和 supporting classmates (7); Accepts responsibility for improving one’s own levels of physical activity 和 fitness (8).
- 标准4 [M6.6-8]:Identifies the rules 和 etiquette for physical activities/games 和 dance activities (6); Demonstrates knowledge of rules 和 etiquette by self-officiating modified physical activities/games or following parameters to create or modify a dance (7); Applies rules 和 etiquette by acting as an official for modified physical activities/games 和 creating dance routines within a given set of parameters (8).
标准5. Recognizes the value of physical activity for health, 享受, 挑战, self-expression, 和/or social interaction.
- 标准5 [M3.6-8]:Recognizes individual 挑战s 和 copes in a positive way, such as extending effort, asking for help/feedback, 和/or modifying the tasks (6); Generates positive strategies such as offering suggestions/assistance, leading/following others, 和/or providing possible solutions when faced with a group 挑战 (7); Develops a plan of action 和 makes appropriate decisions based on that plan when faced with an individual 挑战 (8).
- 标准5 [M6.6-8]: 在活动和游戏中遵守规则，表现出对自己和他人的尊重, encouraging others, 和 playing within the spirit of the game or activity (6); Demonstrates the importance of social interaction by helping 和 encouraging others, avoiding trash talk, 和 providing support to classmates (7); Demonstrates respect for self by asking for help 和 helping others in various physical activities (8).