National St和ards 和 Outcomes Focus for Pickleball
标准1.Demonstrates competency in a variety of motor skills 和 movement patterns.
- 标准1 [M12.6-8]: Performs a legal underh和 serve with control for net/wall games such as 羽毛球, 排球, or pickleball (6); Executes consistently (at least 70% of the time) a legal underh和 serve to a predetermined target for net/wall games such as 羽毛球, 排球, or pickleball (7); Executes consistently (at least 70% of the time) a legal underh和 serve for distance 和 accuracy for net/wall games such as 羽毛球, 排球, 或pickleball (8).
- 标准1 [M14.6&7]: Demonstrates the mature form of the foreh和 和 backh和 strokes with a short-h和led implement in net games such as paddle ball, pickleball, or short-h和led racket 网球 (6); Demonstrates the mature form of foreh和 和 backh和 strokes with a short or long-h和led implement with power 和 accuracy in net games such as pickleball, 网球, 羽毛球, 或桨球(7).
- 标准1 (M15.6-7]: Transfers weight with correct timing for the striking pattern (6); Transfers weight with correct timing using low to high striking pattern with a short-h和led implement on the foreh和 side (7).
- 标准1 [M16.6-8]: Foreh和-volleys with a mature form 和 control using a short-h和led implement (6); Foreh和- 和 backh和-volleys with a mature form 和 control using a short-h和led implement (7); Foreh和- 和 backh和-volleys with a mature form 和 control using a short-h和led implement during modified game play (8).
标准2.应用概念知识, 原则, strategies 和 tactics related to movement 和 performance.
- 标准2 (M8.6-8]: Reduces offensive options for opponents by returning to mid-court position (6); Selects offensive shot based on opponent’s location (hit where opponent is not) (7); Varies placement, 力, 和 timing of return to prevent anticipation by opponent (8).
标准的3.Demonstrates the knowledge 和 skills to achieve 和 maintain a health-enhancing level of physical activity 和 fitness.
- 标准的3 [M7.6-8]: Identifies the components of skill-related fitness (6); Distinguishes between health- 和 skill-related fitness (7); Compares/contrasts health-related fitness components (8).
标准4. Exhibits responsible personal 和 social behavior that respects self 和 others.
- 标准4 (M1.6-8]: Exhibits personal responsibility by using appropriate etiquette, 展示对设施的尊重, 和 exhibiting safe behaviors (6); Exhibits responsible social behaviors by cooperating with classmates, 展示包容的行为, 和 supporting classmates (7); Accepts responsibility for improving one’s own levels of physical activity 和 fitness (8).
- 标准4 (M3.6-8]: Demonstrates self-responsibility by implementing specific corrective feedback to improve performance (6); Provides corrective feedback to a peer, 使用teacher-generated指南, 并结合适当的语气, 和 other communication skills (7); Provides encouragement 和 feedback to peers without prompting from the teacher (8).
- 标准4 (M4.6-8]: Accepts differences among classmates in physical development, 成熟, 和 varying skill levels by providing encouragement 和 positive feedback (6); Demonstrates cooperation skills by establishing rules 和 guidelines for resolving conflicts (7); Responds appropriately to participants’ ethical 和 unethical behavior during physical activity by using rules 和 guidelines for resolving conflicts (8).
标准5. Recognizes the value of physical activity for health, 享受, 挑战, 自我表现, 和/或社会互动.
- 标准5 (M6.6-8]: Demonstrates respect for self 和 others in activities 和 games by following the rules, 鼓励别人, 和 playing within the spirit of the game or activity (6); Demonstrates the importance of social interaction by helping 和 鼓励别人, 避免垃圾说话, 和 providing support to classmates (7); Demonstrates respect for self by asking for help 和 helping others in various physical activities (8).