- 标准1 [E6.3-4] 执行一系列的运动技能, transitioning from one skill to another smoothly/without hesitation (3); Combines traveling with manipulative skills of dribbling, 扔, 捕捉, 教师和/或学生设计的小侧面练习任务(4).
- 标准1 [E16天.3-4] 接住队友抛出的手大小的球, demonstrating four of the five critical elements of a mature pattern (3); Catches a thrown ball above the head, 在胸围/腰围水平, 腰部以下在非动态环境中使用成熟图案(4).
- 标准1 [E26.4-5] 结合了运球的操作技巧, 扔, 捕捉, 和 striking in teacher- 和/or student designed small-sided practice task environments (4); Combines manipulative skills 和 traveling for execution to a target (5).
标准2.应用概念知识, 原则, 与动作和表现有关的策略和战术.
- 2 (E1标准.3,4a,5] Recognizes the concept of open spaces in a movement context (3); Applies the concept of open spaces to combination skills involving traveling (e.g., dribbling 和 traveling) (4a); Combines spatial concepts with locomotor 和 non-locomotor movements for small groups in game environments (5).
- 标准2 (E2.3-5] Recognizes locomotor skills specific to a wide variety of physical activities (3); Combines movement concepts with skills in small sided practice tasks, 体操, 和 dance environments (4); Combines movement concepts with skills in small-sided practice tasks/games environments, 体操, 和自我引导的舞蹈.
- 标准的3 (E2.3-5] Engages in the activities of physical education class without teacher prompting (3); Actively engages in the activities of physical education class, both teacher-directed 和 independent (4); Actively engages in all the activities of physical education (5).
- 标准的3 [E6.3-5] Identifies foods that are beneficial for pre- 和 post physical activity (3); Discusses the importance of hydration 和 hydration choices relative to physical activities (4); Analyzes the impact of food choices relative to physical activity, 青少年体育 & 个人健康(5).
- 标准4 [E6.3-5] 独立工作 & safely in physical activity settings (3); Works safely with peers & equipment in physical activity settings (4); Applies safety 原则 with age-appropriate physical activities (5).
标准5. 认识到体育活动对健康的价值, 享受, 挑战, 自我表现, 和/或社会互动.
- 标准5 (E2.3-5] Discusses the 挑战 that comes from learning a new physical activity (3); Rates the 享受 of participating in challenging 和 mastered physical activities (4); Expresses the 享受 和/or 挑战 of participating in a favorite physical activity (5).